top of page

Claiming a tax return can be complicated and confusing if you are not familiar with the process. We have registered Tax Lawyers who are specialists in preparing and filing tax returns for you.

We can claim your tax refund up to the last five years. The size of the refund you get back will depend on how much tax you paid and how much are your unpaid taxes.

We would welcome a conversation with you about how Filjourn can help with your tax refund and immigration problems.

Filjourn Corporation is one of the trusted registered tax agents in Japan. We specialise in offering services to help client submit their Income and Residential Tax claim. In over 15 years of service, we have lodged over 3500 successful tax refund claims.

bottom of page